ENTERTAINMENT | AOC & Twentieth Century Fox premiere Alita: Battle Angel
Global display technology leader AOC, which became the number one monitor brand of the Philippines in 2017, partnered with Twentieth Century Fox Film for the premiere of Alita: Battle Angel in SM Megamall IMAX theater.
The movie adaptation of the Japanese manga, Gunnm, proved to be a visual masterpiece with the realistic implementation of CGI, a technical feat which gave an immersive and exhilarating experience in IMAX theater’s 3D movie format.
AOC has always been in pursuit of the next level of visual experience enhanced by innovative technologies and this partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Film has delivered beyond what was anticipated by moviegoers.
AOC’s very own influencer Kang Dupet graced the event who came in cosplay as Alita. Mickee Lacerna of Madmodz PC Modding also made a presence with his AGON x Alita: Battle Angel themed pc powered by the RTX 2080Ti.
Before the advance screening of the movie, AOC Philippines Marketing Manager, Jack Salamia proudly presented the recently launched gaming monitors in the Philippines to the media partners and guests: The G1 series and G2590PX. Both are true gaming monitors that delivers a heightened competitive combat visual experience for the esports enthusiast.
To show their dedication to their fans, AOC will spearhead various promotional activities including social media contests showing Alita: Battle Angel as a symbol for AOC’s line of premium gaming monitors. Designed for intense gaming demands and a high-level standard of visual performance, these monitors are packed with high refresh rate panels for the competitive advantage and visual eye candy.
AOC C27G1 Series product highlights
• The AOC C27G1 is a 27” inch equipped with a curved 144hz, 1ms response, VA Panel that also supports AMD FreeSync.
• It has anti-glare screen surface with a curve measured at 1500R, steeper than the 1800R typically found in other monitors.
• The monitor also offers a decent coverage of sRGB color space (99%).
• It also has slim screen bezels measured at 0.26in on the sides and 0.85in at the bottom giving the monitor that sleek and modern look.
• Suggested retail price:
◦ C24G1 – P19,836
AOC G2590PX and G2790PX product highlights
• The AOC G2590PX is a 24.5” inch monitor equipped with a 144hz TN Panel that supports AMD FreeSync.
• It is also validated as NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible when used with NVIDIA GeForce cards.
• The TN panel has a decent coverage of sRGB color space (98%).
• Suggested retail price:
◦ G2590PX – P16,236
◦ G2790PX – P19,044