Maxus Philippines, a member of the Ayala Group of Companies (AC Motors), makes owning a British-bred vehicle easier than ever, enabling more Filipino motorists to drive home an efficient and reliable vehicle that perfectly fits at home or at work.
As the Covid-19 pandemic has heaped unexpected challenges onto our society and has seemingly restricted our options in life, what a breath of fresh air it is, indeed, for Maxus Philippines, in partnership with BPI Family Savings Bank Inc, to provide a first-of-its-kind financing offer so that many more of us hardworking Filipinos can acquire the light commercial vehicle that can get us back on track.
Maxus Philippines’ ZERO Down Payment and ZERO Cash Out Promo not only makes it so much easier to secure financing approvals, it also maximizes returns and basically amortizes the whole net transaction price of their Maxus vehicle.
The Zero Cash Out program, which runs from July 1 to 31 only, is available for all of Maxus Philippines’ current models. Moreover, all applicable cash discounts will still be applied to further lower the SRP, thereby lowering the monthly amortization amounts. There is no actual down payment to be paid to the dealer. Approved customers will be asked to execute a Hold-Out Agreement from BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank Account to fulfill the down payment requirement. Clients availing of the Zero Down Payment Promo will also enjoy the benefit of earning interest on their assigned account on hold. If they wish to terminate or withdraw their deposit on hold, they may do so after the 24th monthly payment as long as their auto loan account is updated and not in past due status.
Here are the following discounted prices and special promos on Maxus models:
– The T60 pickup truck starts at P948,000 (from P998,000 SRP) at P23,682 monthly, with a BPI deposit amount as low as 20% down payment;
– The G50 MPV starts at P1,068,000 (from P1,088,000 SRP) at P26, 679 monthly, with a BPI deposit amount as low as 20% down payment;
– The D60 SUV starts at P1,118,000 (from P1,148,000 SRP) at P27,928 monthly, with a BPI deposit amount as low as 20% down payment;
– The V80 van starts at P1,430,000 (from P1,570,000 SRP) at P35,722 monthly, with a BPI deposit amount as low as 30% down payment;
– The G10 van starts at P1,710,000 (from P1,790,000 SRP) at P42,716 monthly, with a BPI deposit amount as low as 20% down payment;
Aside from this, the chattel mortgage fee and your first year comprehensive insurance are free of charge. And on top of that, Maxus is endowed with 125 years of British heritage, expertise, and excellence that assures its owners reliable and long-lasting durability on all its vehicles. What a deal!
Now is the time to start your journey with Maxus. Log on to www.maxus.com.ph