- GIFT IDEAS| TP-Link’s top tech gifts for this holiday season
With TP-Link, the holidays become not just a season of giving, but a season of connection, comfort, and joy.
- BUSINESS TECH | Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise delivers secure, reliable connectivity for the Asian Hospital and Medical Center
The Asian Hospital and Medical Center is one of the premier hospitals in the Philippines.
- MOBILITY | Nissan energizes the EV ecosystem at PH EV Summit
Nissan displayed the Nissan LEAF and the Nissan Kicks e-POWER at the event, demonstrating the innovative technologies of the company when it comes to the electrification of their vehicles.
- SOFTWARE PIRACY | Recent surge in copyright violations highlights risks in public works, infra projs
Suspected use of unlicensed software in engineering and design firms in the Philippines raises safety concerns in critical infrastructure projects.
- GADGETS | MediaTek RedCap solutions to deliver 5G data rates, power efficiency to IoT devices
MediaTek debuts RedCap modem technology and chipset family to expedite the transition to 5G-NR for consumer, enterprise, and industrial IoT applications.
- COMMUNITY | PLDT recognized as Leader, PH frontrunner in 2023 Global Child Forum business benchmark
PLDT achieved an 8.9/10 overall rating—four points above the technology and telecom sector average, and the highest among PH companies rated by the Global Child Forum.
- GADGETS | MediaTek expands Wi-Fi 7 Portfolio with new chipsets
Second-generation Filogic chipsets deliver Wi-Fi 7 speeds, peak performance, and always-on reliability.
- SIGNAL SINGAPORE 2023 | Unleashing the power of AI: Igniting the future of customer engagement
Jeff Lawson, chief executive of Twilio, and Sam Altman chief executive of OpenAI emphasize the importance of viewing AI as an enabler rather than a standalone solution.
- COMMUNITY | Huawei supports govt, private sector bridging PH education gap
Each School-in-a-Bag package contains a laptop and 10 tablets preloaded with DepEd curriculum-based learning materials, mobile Wi-Fi, and expandable storage devices.
- COMMUNITY | Salesforce delivers upskilling opportunities for Women in Indo-Pacific
Salesforce is the first of 14 companies to meet its commitment of 500,000 opportunities offered as part of the Indo-Pacific Economic Framework for Prosperity (IPEF) Upskilling Initiative.