From March 1 to 31, 2022, Maxus PH offers its March Zero Cash Out Sales promo to ensure that you can easily own your preferred Maxus vehicle. Through its participating partner bank, Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), no actual down payment will be paid to the dealer. Instead, approved customers will be asked to execute a Hold-Out Agreement for a duration of 24 months.
The promo is applicable to the following select model variants:
– The V80 MT Flex van starts at P1,040,000 (from P1,190,000 SRP) at P25,980 for a hold out amount of P208,000;
– The T60 pick-up truck starts at P998,000 at P24,931 monthly for a minimum hold out amount of P199,600;
– The G50 MPV starts at P948,000 at P23,682 monthly for a minimum hold out amount of P189,600;
– The D60 SUV starts at P1,136,000 (from P1,240,000 SRP) at P28,378 monthly for a minimum hold out amount of P227,200;
– The D90 SUV starts at P1,818,000 (from P1,918,000 SRP) at P45,414 monthly for a minimum hold out amount of P363,600.
As an added incentive, customers availing the promo will also enjoy the benefit of earning interest on their hold out deposit. If they wish to terminate or withdraw, they may do so after the 24th month payment, provided that their auto loan account is updated and not in past due status.
With the Zero Cash Out promo, you not only get this bevy of product and savings, Maxus also guarantees the Max quality, efficiency and convenience of its aftersales products, services, and worry-free ownership. With its 100,000 kms program or 5-years warranty for the T60, G50, D60, and D90, along with 3-years warranty for the V80 and G10 and free one year 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance (ERA), Maxus truly gives the value-for-money proposition that its hard working owners deserve.
Inquire with your nearest dealership about other ongoing easy ownership payment plans on Maxus models and to book a test drive. Log on to www.maxus.com.ph, or call to inquire at Magallanes in Makati at (0912) 348-1898 or (0967) 318-0073; BGC in Taguig at (02) 8558-5888 or (0917) 501-7677; Sheridan in Greenfield district in Mandaluyong at (02) 8858-5823; Quezon Avenue in Quezon City at (02) 8858-5818; Pedro Cayetano Boulevard in Taguig South at (02) 7219-9240; Alabang at (02) 8558-5801 or (02) 8558-5835; North Reclamation Area in Cebu City at (032) 517-8226; Mandurriao in Iloilo City at (033) 331-2622; Araneta St. in Bacolod City at (034) 435-7575; Pueblo in Cagayan de Oro City at (0995) 355-9400; and Davao at (0936) 936-8231. Like and follow Maxus Philippines’ Facebook page and Instagram account at @maxusph to be updated with ongoing promos.